- 2 CE HR
- Cost - $30 for Members/ $35 for Non-members
- Course No. 36964
- Live instructor- Peggy Jones
- Last Day for discount is July 15, 2019. After July 15, 2019 add $15 to registration fee
- No refund after July 18 , 2019
- If payment for the class is not received by July 18, 2019 you lose your reservation
City ordinances regulating development within the city can change based on the actions of a city council. The purpose of this course is to familiarize the licensee with city codes and development regulations so the licensee can provide the most intelligent level of service possible to the client. It will show the interdependent relationship between city staff, builders and the real estate agent in the process of property development and sales.
This class will provide the licensee an introduction to city housing development and building guidelines, review updates and provide insight on the most important and most needed development regulations that govern real estate sales and development.
Not a member of Four Rivers? Click here to register.
Rapattoni Class ID: CITY719