- 3 CE HR
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Cost $35 for Members/$40 Non-Members
- Course No. 39457
- Provider-Texas REALTORS® #0001
- Virtual Class (off site instructor via Zoom)
- Instructor-Tina Wilcher
- Last Day for discount is Nov 1, 2021. After Nov 1, 2021 add $15 to registration fee
- No refund or Transfers on or after Nov 4, 2021.
- To assure you receive class information, registration ends Nov 5, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Suburban expansion has necessitated the need for Municipal Utility Districts (MUD) in many areas. This course will explore the genesis and history of MUDs from inception to their ratification in the Texas Constitution and the MUD impact on housing development and pricing.
Rapattoni Class ID: MUD1121