- 4 Days of class - Mon 5/3, Fri 5/7, Mon 5/10, & Fri 5/14
- 8:30-5:00 daily
- 30 Hours SAE
- Cost - $275 Members & $300 Non-Members
- Course No. 0557
- Provider-Texas REALTORS® #4520
- Instructor- Amber Brown
- Virtual class (off site instructor via Zoom)
- Last day for discount is April 26, 2021. After April 26, 2021, add $25 to registration fee
- No refund or Transfers on or after April 29, 2021
- To assure you receive class information, registration ends April 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The buyer services day is dedicated to working with buyers and facilitating the homebuying process for the buyer. It examines prospecting and phone opportunity. It further discusses creating and managing buyer expectations, and successfully selecting and showing properties. At the point the buyer chooses a home, it addresses working through the negotiation process, and managing requests and objections, as well as property inspections. It covers finance as it relates to the buyer, as well relocation buyers.
For more information about GRI and the coupon.