- 4 CE HR
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Cost $45 for Members/$50 Non-Members
- Course No. 40323
- Provider-Texas REALTORS® #0001
- Virtual Class (off site instructor via Zoom)
- Instructor-Tim Beary
- Last Day for discount is May 12, 2021. After May 12, 2021 add $15 to registration fee
- No refund or Transfers on or after May 17, 2021.
- To assure you receive class information, registration ends May 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
This course will introduce REALTORS® to FHA and provide an overview of the FHA lending process. It will help REALTORS® understand FHA’s role and function in the homebuying process, and discuss how to best serve clients who are FHA eligible. The course addresses the history of FHA, regulations, guidelines, and products, as well as market conditions. FHA works in concert with HUD to meet housing needs in the community.
For more Information regarding the Certification
Rapattoni Class ID: FHA521